I have a lot to blog about! Two road trips, a birthday, an anniversary and some big decisions. But, right now, I just want to devote a post to my wonderful husband. He is an excellent father to our boys and husband to me. We all love it when he comes home and he makes everything more fun. Here he is on Father's Day with his gifts. The chair he's in is my gift to him. He's been wanting one for a while and I've always protested, but I figure he deserves to have it if he wants it. He works hard for us day in and out and we're so blessed to have him.
We love our Daddy!
3 comments:
great gift!!! but now i'm all intrigued on your other posts and your big decisions:) blog soon!!!
Thanks for the post Hannah; what you do makes my job seem like vacation. It was a great Father's Day. Thanks again for the awesome chair. I'm sure it will bring me many hours of complete laziness and relaxation. Who knows maybe I'll even take up watching ESPN and NASCAR. Life is good...
-Kendall
That's an AWESOME gift!! I want a big fat chair! Maybe I ought to work on being a better dad...oh wait, that won't work.
Hannah, you clearly need some lessons in blog etiquette. You can't tell us there's big decisions and leave us all hanging like that. tsk...tsk...tsk...
oh, and I thought your "excited to see JB face" on Val's blog was priceless.
Post a Comment