Golden Gate Park
Justin Bieber
That's right. Me, my SIL, my niece CJ and 2 of her friends got to go to a Justin Bieber concert for free! It have to admit....it was really fun! And the venue was gorgeous....a vineyard up the mountain. They even gave us food and free t-shirts.
Pixar
My brother took us on a tour of his work....Pixar!

![]() |
| Made out of legos. See Brigg's face? |
![]() |
| And again? |
![]() |
| And again? |
Cousins, parks and trains


It was so fun to spend time with Ben and his family! We also went to a mirror maze, Pier 39 and the Exploratorium.



























7 comments:
I'm so jealous! I love Justin Bieber! Yes I'm a little girl. The rest of the trip looked pretty fun too.
Dang! I wish we knew you were here! We were in San Fran too at the same time! We almost stopped in to say hi to Ben and Val!
That was a lot of postings to catch up on! I love the wet picture of everyone after the hike in Portland! Ben's house looked like a lot of fun too! I'm jealous.
Oh! I have always wanted to visit the Pixar studio! Did you eat cereal?
Your face in the Justin Bieber pic is pricless. Secondly thats so great how things have worked out so wonderful for Kendall's job. What a huge blessing. So happy for you guys.
We had so much fun with you! The pictures that I took are pixally and I think I know why. In the gallery, if you click on the picture, it becomes giant, so giant that you can't even tell it's the picture. Right click on it and save it to your computer. That will give you the big size you need to print picture etc.
It's fun to see you guys in a lot of the same places that we were just in:) Although I think GGP was much more crowded when we were there:) I think people in SF just liked us for our dog. I've never had anyone refer to us as "Regi's family" before. Ha ha ha.. there are a lot of dog loving people out there.
Post a Comment