Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween happened

We had Halloween.  
But we didn't have our camera. 
These are the best we got with our phone.




We went to Gardner Village with Janice to walk around and see their Halloween decorations and festivities.

mummy hot dogs


Sam's Halloween parade...
He thought Kendall was hilarious because he showed up to the parade like this...
He's not going to think that's funny and cool forever, but he sure did this year!


And then Trick or Treating...




 We had a bumblebee, Batman, Super Brigg and a cowboy.  
 Everyone was adorable and had a great time!  Dodge and I stayed home and passed out candy.  He would start turbo crawling to the door every time he heard a knock.  We had a steady stream of trick or treaters and ran out of candy about 7:15. Oops.  To remind myself for next year....150 pieces isn't enough.

Happy Halloween!


3 comments:

Abby Watson said...

Your hat in the pumpkin carving pictures is CUTE. Kendall's costume is amazing. Everyone was adorable!

Allyson said...

It all looks like lots of fun, lots of happy boys.

Betsy said...

I took the kids around our culd de sac while Russell passed out candy. When I got back I noticed he was passing out one candy per kid (and not a candy bar, it was like one tootsie roll). I laughed, sent him out with the boys and took over the candy passing outing. I guess that's one way to make sure your candy lasts--I guarantee we weren't the popular house and no one was coming by twice in order to add one more tootsie to their bag.