Let's start with Christmas Eve. We went to my family party put on by Grandma/pa Porter at a church nearby. We had pizza and ice cream and did White Elephants. This is Caleb wearing the night shirt and size 20 Nikes he got from the game.
Then, we headed down to Orem for a shepherd's dinner which, I thought, turned out great!
| Look at all those shepherds keeping watch over their flock by night. |
Christmas morning was exciting! Kendall and I were just as anxious as the kids, I think.
Stockings first!
Then presents....
![]() |
| Luke loves his V-Smile Pocket game thing. It's perfect for his age and he plays it more than I thought he would. He also loves his art kit and his US Quarter collection book. |
![]() |
| Brigg loves his Thomas tent and Buzz Lightyear slippers and can't remember anything else he got. :) |
![]() |
| Sam showing off his pocket watch. He's also worn his (second hand) roller blades almost everyday and loves trying out the pogo stick. |
After playing with some new toys, we headed to church for a nice sacrament meeting full of music. Then, we drove to Tremonton to see Kendall's mom and grandparents.
There were more presents there....
![]() |
| Brigg hugging his Thomas pee-wee Pillow pet. |
![]() |
| Dodge was there through all of this and was cute, though he had diarrhea and a really sore bum that made him grumpy. |
What a wonderful Christmas!!











No comments:
Post a Comment