Here are some highlights...
1. Playing soccer with a giant exercise ball at a cool park in Provo.
2. Making mosaics out of tiny fabric pieces.
3. Charades.
4. Sword fights.
5. Sour face fruit game. Ben's drool. Joe's voice. Andy's face.
6. CJ and Livy babysitting all the kids while the adults went out to pawn shops and scentsy outlets.
7. Watching home videos until 1:00AM...even Dad!
8. Everyone coming up to see my house! And then a fun night in SLC.
Here are a few videos of the games...
I can't wait for our reunion in July!
3 comments:
If we were on facebook I would just LIKE this post, cause I don't really have anything specific to say. So, *LIKE*
I'm so sad I missed out on the games!
I am crying from laughing so hard at the fruit game. Anyone watching that without knowing the game would think you are all developmentally delayed!
Post a Comment