Monday, January 16, 2012

Goals

Well, we're all thinking about goals this time of year.  I know I have a few set for myself and I hope that I come out the other side of 2012 better than I am now.

Brigg talked about goals in his preschool a couple of weeks ago.  He came home with a paper that had 2 goals written on it.  His goals for this year....

 "Learn to skip and to zip my own jacket."





He's showing off his muscles here. 

This is kinda like the smile he did for the song. 

Aren't those perfect goals for a 3 year old?  He's been beyond adorable in his Sunbeam class!  He's good to sit in his seat and sing the songs and raise his hand and participate.  He got to choose the action for "If You're Happy and you Know it" (yes, family, that was the song) the very first day of Primary.  He chose "If you're happy and you know it then smile!"  and he stood up there and did the cutest smile every time it got to that point in the song.  It was the cutest thing I've ever seen and he had every adult in there about in tears from the sheer sweetness of it.

I wish Brigg the best of luck with his goals for this year.  Those zippers can be tricky, but I think he can do it.

3 comments:

Abby Watson said...

That really is precious! He chose perfect goals!

Kathy said...

that's the kind of goals we should all make. If I concentrated on skipping, all kinds of good things could happen. I could skip to the store, skip dessert, etc. He definitely has the right idea.

Andy Porter said...

I love it! What a sweetheart! We have lots of zippers if he wants to visit and practice:)