Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bedroom B & A

This is Sam and Brigg's room.  
Here's what it looked like when we bought the house....


BEFORE


I wish you could tell how dirty the walls were from this picture!

And here it is today...

AFTER

Complete with new carpet and a few fresh coats of paint!
I love this Dr. Seuss quote!  I made those shelves using this template.  


The closet is on my to do list....it needs some shelving and the doors repaired. But, don't you love the giant ruler growth chart? I got the vinyl from here. 

The basement is coming along! Framing is almost done! And I painted the "orange room" this week. More on that when it's all put together.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

I do in fact love the ruler! SO, So cute. Thanks for the links. Where did you get the Dr. Suess sign? Or did you make it? The boys are lucky to be bunking in such a cute space.

Kathryn Cooper said...

That looks amazing! You did a great job! I love the quote and shelves and ruler. So cute.

Andy Porter said...

So super cute Hannah. I love that giant ruler and the quote...and the bookshelves, pretty much everything.