I just talked to 3 mothers THIS WEEK about this! So funny. I feel like they all happen at once and then all the sudden you go from 6 pairs of nice pants to 6 pairs of crappy ones! I have a quick no sew solution (usually I just don't have time to put a patch on them:) I just put duct tape on the inside. Works like a charm. Jon actually just used some last week on a hole in his church sweater. I guess he knew I would never "get around" to fixing it. We miss you in these parts.
Holy cow. That is so crazy!! I'm glad Kendall got his MBA in the mail. If only he would have known you could just get it by mail, maybe he wouldn't have had to take all those classes :).
This is totally normal. At first, when CJ started doing this I tried to have them play in play clothes so they would have something nice to wear to school etc. Then, I got smart and just started no caring! Kids will be kids and holes happen. Holes are a sign of good fun!
Just last week I bought Josh 2 new pairs of jeans to get him through the rest of the school year because so many of his had holes!! No way around it that I know of- not with boys anyway. But would we change that if we could? I doubt it...cool picture though. Very creative.
8 comments:
Jared gets holes in his jeans 6 weeks after I buy them! It drives me crazy!
I just talked to 3 mothers THIS WEEK about this! So funny. I feel like they all happen at once and then all the sudden you go from 6 pairs of nice pants to 6 pairs of crappy ones! I have a quick no sew solution (usually I just don't have time to put a patch on them:) I just put duct tape on the inside. Works like a charm. Jon actually just used some last week on a hole in his church sweater. I guess he knew I would never "get around" to fixing it. We miss you in these parts.
Holy cow. That is so crazy!! I'm glad Kendall got his MBA in the mail. If only he would have known you could just get it by mail, maybe he wouldn't have had to take all those classes :).
This is totally normal. At first, when CJ started doing this I tried to have them play in play clothes so they would have something nice to wear to school etc. Then, I got smart and just started no caring! Kids will be kids and holes happen. Holes are a sign of good fun!
Just last week I bought Josh 2 new pairs of jeans to get him through the rest of the school year because so many of his had holes!! No way around it that I know of- not with boys anyway. But would we change that if we could? I doubt it...cool picture though. Very creative.
Hahahahahahaha! Mine used to until I cut them all into shorts--now we just need some warm weather.
Hahahahahahaha! Mine used to until I cut them all into shorts--now we just need some warm weather.
Hmmmm..... Memories!
Post a Comment