Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cords

I have so much to blog!  But, my camera cord has been lost for a month.....I think it's time to break down and buy a new one.  In the meantime, Dodge got on the camera for all of 20 seconds and erased all the pictures from a month of our life! No! I'm so bummed! I usually upload the pictures frequently to the computer to avoid something like this, but, again, the camera cord! ugh!

This morning, I was looking around at my cute boys and thought, "I've got to get this life recorded!"  So, I just busted out the iPad and took a few photos and emailed them over. That'll work for now.

Images from an ~almost~ summer morning....

Reading to himself. Adorb.

8:30 AM and already a Lego creation!
That's a penguin driving a car. 

Morning jobs!

Sam had already headed off to the bus stop for his second to last day of 1st grade! We're excited for summer!

2 comments:

Abby Watson said...

It's rude to call your son Adorb. What is that any way?

Valerie said...

What? You too have an IPAD? I must say Ben and I are so jealous and to think, we get a discount and yet do not have one!

Oh, and thank you SO much for my yummy treat. You are so clever to mail those!

And. . .we are surviving amazingly. I grill, I use the propane stove and griddle. Our meals have been simple, but we have been good. Just a couple more weeks and I will have a brand new kitchen-so worth it!

Can't wait to see all of you this month!