Monday, July 23, 2012

Fishing!

Kendall got a fishing license this year and he and the boys have gone fishing a ton.  They all really seem to enjoy it and they've even caught a few things! Here's one trip to the nearby Bountiful pond where Dodge and I decided to come along and feed the ducks.  


Feeding the ducks! Dodge loves this!



You can tell this was a while ago...before his eye healed and that tooth finally came out. 




This is SUCH a Brigg face! I'm glad I caught it on camera. 


Sam's just waiting for a bite. 


And Luke too. 

Kendall bought a new pole and Sam got a new one for his birthday from Grandpa Andersen.  They've tried out all kinds of different baits and hooks and I think they're getting it figured out.  It's been so hot lately that the fishing hasn't been great, but I know they plan on going some more as the weather cools down.  This has definitely been a fishing summer!