Luke played tee ball this summer. He was so cute out there, but I'm telling you...no more summer sports! It was so blasted hot every game and we were spending 3 nights a week out of our summer doing tee ball. It was just too much. Especially during the summer when we've been enjoying a more lax schedule. But, look how cute this little guy is in his uniform....
One of my favorite memories from this year was one game where Luke was playing 3rd base. He was crouched down in the dirt with his hat sitting next to him. It took me a minute to realize that he was filling his hat with dirt. I said, "Don't, Luke!", just in time, as he started to pick that hat up to put it on his head. And, when he dumped it out onto the ground, it was FULL. I'm glad I stopped him from dumping that all over his head. :)






3 comments:
I feel the same way! We skipped out on summer sports this year. Maybe when they are older??? Maybe???
Hi, by the way. How are you Hannah? I'm so glad to see a few posts from you!
Thanks, Ashlee! I am doing great....just busy, busy. It's feeling good to get caught up on blogging...thanks for noticing. :)
Post a Comment