Monday, May 20, 2013

Eight Years Old!

I still can't believe it, but Sam is eight years old! I can still picture his cute little baby face and fluffy white-blond hair.  I can hear his high little toddler voice.  It's crazy how fast time goes. 

Since this was a special birthday, we told Sam he could do a bigger birthday party.  We rented out the party room at the rec center pool and he invited 6 friends to come to a swimming party! It was fun to have all those little boys running around, playing....it made me think of how it might be when he's a teenager.  I hope that he brings his friends around and that we can know them.  

After about an hour and a half of swimming, we went into the party room and had some Little Ceasars Pizza and a pile of cookies (instead of cake....Sam's choice) and opened some presents.  It was a fun party and I hope Sam felt happy and loved. 


















No comments: