I cut my finger the other day on a can. Sammy came up to me later and was touching the scrape and this was the conversation...
Sam: "Oh, Sweetie, what happened?"
Hannah: "I cut my finger on a sharp can."
Sam: "You're 'posed to be careful with the sharp cans."
Hannah: "I know. I should have been more careful."
Sam: "Okay. I think you'll be alwight."
Then, he was playing with the computer the other day and I asked him to please stop and get off the computer. He told me, "But, Mom! I'm just checking my e-mail!" :) I'm not sure where he learned that. :)
This is an old picture of Sam from the summer. I'm too lazy to upload new pictures right now.
Kendall was trying to get all ready and changed one morning and Sam wanted to stay in the bathroom with him. Kendall told him that he needed to go out. Sam just sighed and said, "Whatever you want, Daddy" as he walked out the door- as if he was disappointed in Kendall's decision. So funny!
Also, he's gotten in to giving directions to us every place we go. It goes something like this...
"Mom, where are we going?"
"We're going to Grandma and Grandpa Porter's house."
"Okay, you turn right and left and right and go around circles, 'round diamonds, 'round circles, 'round squares. And that's it!" Like- how much easier can it get.
Ha ha! Sometimes he puts some numbers in there too like, "And then seventy-forty and six zero zero."
Luke is talking like crazy too! He'll copy pretty much anything you say and has a pretty big list of them that he understands and uses on his own. He's starting to act more silly, too, and he and Sam have a lot of fun. Today at lunch, Luke was bending his head down and eating his food right off the plate like a dog. He started laughing and then Sam watched him and started laughing too and they both sat there and ate like dogs for a while. Good times! I love watching them play together. Cute, cute boys!
Just 2 more weeks before my ultrasound!
I just had to get this picture on our blog. This is just after Christmas at my parents house. This is all 16 grandkids together(plus Abby climbing in the corner)! What a group! It was really fun to have them all together for a little while and amazing how much our family has grown in the last few years.
5 comments:
Confession, I read the conversation backwards first, as if you were Sam and he were her, and I can see what you mean! (It was when I remembered someone his age would likely not be playing with sharp cans that I realized what I was doing.) So cute! You have an adorable family!
Wow! They are getting so big and smart. I see that everyday now with Kiersch. Sometimes I look at her and think, weird, she is my daughter!!! Seriously, she is growing into such a person. Your boys are adorable, can't wait to find out if you are having another boy or a girl!!
Sam has the cutest personality,he always cracks me up.Whenever we hang out with you guys I just love to wait and see what he will say. I love the way he gives directions. That reminds me of how I give directions to try and tell people how to find my house.
And by the way.. I love that clock you found on KSL..so cute!!
Hannah,
I can't believe you have two boys and another baby on the way. They have so much personality but look who thier mom is.Our due dates are only three days off. Crazy!
I had no idea that you lived in Kentucky before.Where did you live? Right now we live in Lexington. Drew's going to UK and we love it here. we are actually staying here indefiantly after law school. Keep in touch.
I am laughing so hard I can't BREATHE! Sammy is the funniest kid on the planet. I can't believe I'm here in NEW Zealand missing out on all your egg-stracting fun! Seriously, I was laughing out loud bugging my friends in the computer lab....hahahaha.
Post a Comment