I don't think you're going to get very high off the ground on these swings.

Once again- not much air is going to be achieved here...

This is one of those little red cars that we accidently left in the yard...

And these are some ways that we cope...
Luke walked around all day with a floatie on his arm and wouldn't let go of this balloon until it no longer would float.

I think Sam is also trying to trick Spring into coming by pretending it's warm enough to take a nap shirtless (he insisted).

This is the boys' new favorite "ride".

It is almost the end of February which means March is coming. I think of March as a Spring month. I hope this will be the case.
2 comments:
man you have got the cutest boys ever..
Next time I get bored i'm going to put a floatie on my arm and a balloon on my head too. That is hilarious. I'm working on editing the film I took from Christmas and I think I figured out where your boys get their cooky personalities. There is some funny footage of you. You'll like it. In NZ we wear big yellow hats too except we wear them to protect our heads from falling people while we rock climb and giant sea monsters while we kayak.
Post a Comment