
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Yay Winter!
I am feeling a little bad about my post yesterday. I decided that winter really isn't that bad. We have had some fun this winter, too. Kendall took the boys out last Saturday and spent a good part of the morning playing in the snow. Sammy loves it! In fact, everywhere we go, he goes out of his way to tromp through the snow, touch it, lay in it, etc. Luke thinks it's cool, but does NOT like trying to walk through it . Even when it's not that deep- he just freezes and cries when you put him down like his muscles just no longer work. It's pretty funny. If he can maneuver himself around enough, though, he enjoys it. Here are some pictures of Kendall and the boys in the snow. They made a snow cave and a snowman...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Thanks for posting some pictures of snow. I've almost forgotten what it looks like! Just kidding. Some days when it is raining like crazy here, I almost wish it were snow because it's not as wet. And then, we get a 70 degree day and I forget about snow completely.
Just be glad that you have grass in your backyard. Our snow is starting to melt in ours and it is a GIGANTIC MUD PIT. On the upside it will work really well for mud wrestling if anyone is interested.
Those pictures make it look like tons of fun!
Fun pics. Almost made me miss the snow. Almost,but not quite. You guys look really happy.
Hey I got Kendall's message tonight about the new # but lame-brained-ly erased it... I'm going to send you a facebook message, so check it soon eh? : )
Post a Comment