Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Come on Spring!

This is what we woke up to this morning. Grrrr!

6 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Oh Hannah banana you love the snow! :-) haha as much as I love it for snowboarding and stuff I think I am actually getting sick of it..and kinda scared because I am having an outdoor reception in like 3 weeks...garrrr

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

seriously...can't we just have sunshine in april!

-becky
http://www.projectdomestication.blogspot.com/

Andy Porter said...

I'm with you on this. I seriously have been getting really angry. I am feeling cheated out of my spring right now and it is so aggravating.

Valerie said...

Man, I feel for you. Sometimes I wake up to 50 degree weather and have to wear a jacket!

Russell said...

Hannah,

Betsy's been trying to call you. Will you give her a call?

Thanks,
R.

Lindsi said...

Hannah, There is a reason that I call you my best friend even though we don't see eachother as often as we would like. I was introduced to that song about two years ago by Ashely Church. Ever since I have told every boy I know that if they play the guitar and sing that song I will marry them on the spot. Or at least make out with them. :) I have a few other goodies you should try out. I make a list and send it your way! Thanks for the share bud!