Sammy woke up completely dry this morning!
(He's holding his dry diaper and giving a thumbs up)
This is actually the second time...he did it once last week too and Kendall bought him a little kite in celebration. He's doing really well on the potty training and goes most days without an accident, though I still have to remind him and make him take "potty breaks" from playing. He wakes up dry from his naps most days and, as you can see, can even stay dry all night on occasion! Yea, Sam!This is me at 31 weeks.
I thought I would post a picture of my pregnant belly mostly for my own record. I'm always wondering how my size compares to the same time last pregnancy, but I never take pictures to remember. I had Kendall take this really quick before he left for work this morning.


5 comments:
haha how cute...all of it!
Yay for Sam! Waking up dry overnight is quite an accomplishment! I hope he continues!
You look so great! I hope I'm that small in five weeks. I feel like my belly has just grown so steadily the past few weeks that I may get pretty huge before too long.
You look wonderful Hannah! The count down is on!!
Good Job Sammy!!
Hannah its MCKELL CULLIMORE PROVOST how are you your little family is so cute. Im having a baby in November I cant wait its great to see you. my page is chrismckellprovost.blogspot.com keep in touch
Post a Comment