Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mii Family

I know these pictures are horrible, but I just love our Miis! Making someone a Mii is my favorite part about the Wii.

Kendall

Hannah

Sammy

Luke

We tried making one for Brigg, but it's too hard to make one that actually looks like a baby. His will have to wait.

6 comments:

The Joe said...

You did a good job with those. They all are a pretty good match. You'll have to let me know what you think about owning a wii. It seems like fun, I'm just afraid that it will start too many fights with my kids.

adamf said...

I love Sammy's.

Thanks for the tennis matches. You better practice before we play again though. ;)

Abby Marie said...

Hahaha, good job! You didn't even have to label the pictures. I totally could have guessed who was who.

Hannah said...

Joe- it is fun. And, what do you mean? You're worried they're going to go off crying all the time because you won't let them play ever? That could be a problem. Honestly, we only play it probably twice a week, but I love having it for when people (friends or family) come to our house. It's a fun thing to do with them. So, maybe what I'm saying is that we got it to help us make friends. You do what you gotta do.

Adam- you just had to put that comment in there so everyone will know that you kicked our trash at tennis, didn't you? "Don't judge!"

Sarah said...

Sammy's is the cutest!

Anonymous said...

hee hee cute! Mine doesn't really look like me. It's back in Utah though so I couldn't take a picture to show you. And it's alright. Brigg will get his Mii soon enough.