Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy #2 to our little Luke!

For the last couple of weeks as we've talked about Luke's upcoming birthday, all Luke wanted was "candles on it", meaning he just wanted to blow out some candles. I love his little giggle in this video as he gets to do just that (and how Sam grabs a cupcake the SECOND the deed is done). Sorry this is sideways again! (I've got to remember to not turn the camera)



He got some great presents. This is by far his favorite (from grandma and grandpa Seely). It's a gigantic stuffed monkey. He has it beside him in his bed right now and it's taller than him. He loves laying on it and fell asleep on it downstairs after dinner. Cute.


We got him a 'road rug' to go on the playroom floor. Grandpa Andersen furnished him with lots of cool cars and trucks to drive on it. Happy Birthday cute boy!

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Luke talks so well! Hannah, you have been quite the blogger too these days. I like your new layout-very cute!

Andy Porter said...

Happy B-day Luke! I wish I could eat one of your cupcakes!

Sarah Moon said...

Hannah and Kendall! Your boys are stinkin cute! Sorry I haven't commented in so long. I love reading your blog though. LOVE The pic of the rainbow. Luke talks so good for a two year old. HAnnah, did you ever get the invite to our blog? email me at moon88sar@gmail.com if you didn't.

Kathy said...

I MISS those boys! Love you
ps I miss you too Hannah and Kendall.

Emily said...

We ARE wardies! That will be a lot of fun! That'll be nice for you guys to go to the closer building. See you soon!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

So blog really did get stalked by someone we aren’t comfortable with- and instead of going private, we are just changing some settings and our blog’s URL. Please switch it to: gregpluscamille.blospot.com so you can still follow our blog!

stubz said...

You have been tagged. See our blog for the details.