Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged

We got tagged. We had to pick the fourth picture in the fourth folder of our picture files. Here it is...
This is Luke last Christmas. You can see we just have little decorative trees instead of a real Christmas tree. We had it up for a week or so and I got so sick of the boys pulling off the ornaments and lights and knocking over the tree that I took it down. I'm a mean mom. But I think our little ones were fine and reduced the stress level in the house. The big green present was Sam's bike. Fun, fun.
I tag Abby, Andy, Val and Lindsi.

3 comments:

Andy Porter said...

That's a cute picture. Ours isn't as cute.

Sarah said...

Good thing you didn't tag me...did you know I wouldn't do it?

Valerie said...

That's a cool idea for a tag. I normally don't do them, but you are my favorite and so I will definitely do it. I guess you're everyone's favorite too!