Friday, October 31, 2008

Big Rig

Look how big this kid is getting! He turned 4 months about a week ago. I gave him rice cereal for the first time yesterday. I usually like to wait a little longer, but he wanted real food so badly. He loved it.
And he did really great. No huge mess. Only put his hands in his mouth a couple of times.
And here's a little video of him talking and rolling (mostly) last night on our bed. (Sam and Luke were in the bathroom right behind him taking a shower. The banging is them banging on the shower walls.)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

How can Brigg be turning over and eating real food? He was just born last week wasn't he? I love blogs that can keep us up on these growing kids.

Sarah said...

I think he looks like Betsy!

Andy Porter said...

Could that kid get any cuter??? Oh my!! He melts me.