Family Home Evening.
Pumpkin carving.
Very messy. The boys liked the inside "goop" more than anything else.
Very messy. The boys liked the inside "goop" more than anything else.
OOOO. Ahhhhh.
And our traditional FHE games....Red light, green light....
"Hello, Mr. Judge!" (Luke is hiding in the chair for his turn)
and Simon Says!

Fun, fun, fun.
And on another note...my famous Pixar animator brother's animated short that he worked on in college at BYU is up for another award through Nickelodeon. (did you get that? What a sentence!)Click here for the article through BYU or here to watch and vote for it. It starts tonight and is only availble to watch for like 24 hours, so don't forget. It's called "Pajama Gladiator" vote, vote, vote.
5 comments:
I love the alien! Good memories carving in Roy...
Thanks Hannah for the plug about PJ Gladiator! Your the best!
Love the pumpkins.
yeah, valerie said I was the best the other day too. I wonder who really is the best.
I love how every family has their "FHE games." So funny. Ours (with only 3 of us, there aren't too many choices :) London Bridges, Duck Duck Goose and Ring around the Rosie. And your brother is very talented! I would vote for anything with the word "Gladiator" in the title. :)
I love blogs. Thank you for sharing that you play simon says and red light green light. I always want to play a game with Jack at FHE but have had not so good idea. I bet he would LOVE those ones though!
Post a Comment