Monday, November 10, 2008
Dear Kendall,
Hi honey. Miss me? :)
Three days down. Four more to go. It's no fun when you travel. I thought I'd send you a shout out with a few pictures from our day.
I took the boys' PJs off this morning before I realized that their clothes were in the room where Brigg was sleeping. I wasn't about to go in there and chance waking him up, so they just stayed without clothes for a while. They were having lots of fun chasing each other around the house.
Brigg was looking extra cute today in a little hooded outfit I got him at Kid2Kid yesterday. When I took off his clothes before his bath tonight he had a rash all over his stomach and back. It doesn't seem to bother him and I can't see anything else wrong, but I'll keep an eye on it.
We did Family Night with my parents tonight. My mom told two flannel board stories about being nice and having good manners. We then played Simon Says and "Hello Mr. Judge"....of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was sweet. I got so sucked into it I felt like you were writing to me. Then I felt like you were trying to kiss me. It was weird.
haha that was awesome
I felt like this post was a little bit Nie-ish...Congratulations!! That is one of my goals in life... to be more like her!
Post a Comment