Sunday, January 18, 2009

camera happy

I remember in elementary school there was a magazine that we'd look at in school. It always had a little game on the back where it would show a picture of something really close up and you had to try and figure out what it was. I loved it. How fun to try and figure out the pictures! Sam must know I like that because he is always leaving mystery pictures on our camera. Give these a try...






Okay, so that's an easy one, but....why is Luke using those scissors?!




Hmmm....who is took this picture?

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Ha Ha Ha ha That is so funny! Is that first one the toilet seat? If so, you'd better clean your camera.

Andy Porter said...

I love it!! We gave Livy a camera for Christmas and now we have about 400 pictures on our computer that have me stumped. When I ask her about them she remembers them all perfectly like they were very intentional. "Oh yeah, that one is when I held my hand over the camera and took a picture of my palm". The funniest thing to me is that she is actually tattling with pictures now. "Look Mom, Addie carried Mira up the stairs!! I have a picture of it."

Hannah said...

Mom- I really can't figure out what that first one is. I sure hope it's not the toilet seat!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I love the picture of all of your boys together! What a cute bunch!