He's hard to get a picture of. He's quite the busy body.








getting closer...

Check out this nice crawling form...


There he is! (And his hair is finally coming in. Really. Can you see the little shadow of brown hair on top?)
My favorite things are: his one dimple on his right cheek (just like his daddy!)
and his long eyelashes over huge eyes.
He's practically crawling though we're still working on the sitting. (He's not into being still much). Loves his mom more than anything...all is right in the world as long as I'm around. (We laugh a lot about his dramatics on that subject).
He's also SUPER tolerant (which comes from putting up with his 2 older brother's version of "giving loves").
And, yes, I do have a February background. I'm trying to hurry this winter thing along.

5 comments:
He is so cute. Really. I was thinking about putting a 4th of July background on my blog...if we're going to hurry winter along we might as well go all out right?
OK so I'll start again and try and spell a majority of the words correctly. So, that picture of Brigg makes me go "aaaaaaahhhhh". He melts my heart(my last post said he melts my heat). I also have to admit something pretty embarrassing. When I read the last line of your post this is what went through my head,"I wonder what kind of background she has had with February." like you have had some weird history with a month. I know.....I know...It's been one of those mornings.
For about 5 seconds I thought the same thing as Andy...What's up with Hannah and February? I love the blurry pictures. It definitely gives the idea of constant movement. I can't believe how fast Brigg is growing!
Mom
Hey I have been wanting to look at your blog for a while, glad you found mine. So fun to take a peak into your life even though we just live around the corner! Love the pics of Brigg-he is growing so fast.
Post a Comment