Sunday, May 31, 2009

Up!

For those of you who don't know... my big brother is a famous animator. He works for Pixar and is my personal claim to fame. For the past couple of years he's been working on Pixar's newest release- Up! We decided we couldn't miss seeing it on it's opening weekend, so we bought tickets and saw it in 3D on Saturday morning. It was Awersome! Hmm. That's like a little bit better than "awesome". It was a cute story with a good message, awesome animation (and the 3D was COOL!), fun characters, and had us talking about it for the rest of the day. The boys loved it! They especially loved their 3D glasses and they've been wearing them ever since. Here's just a few pictures we've caught...

They were wearing them while Kendall was spraying them with the hose last night (their favorite game).

And after church today.


So go see it! And hang out in the credits for a minute or two and you'll see "Ben Porter" under "Character Shading and Grooming". That's my bro.

6 comments:

adamf said...

aWeRsoMe!! We're totally waiting to see his name. Now I'm seriously like only 5 degrees from Kevin Bacon!

Looks like a good movie!

Abby Marie said...

With a tatoo and a sleevless prison shirt and those 3D glasses, Sammy looks like he could be on America's Most Wanted list. I think we're going to see it tomorrow for FHE.

Andy Porter said...

Wasn't it cute?? I loved the little girl. She cracked me UP every time she talked.

Valerie said...

I'm glad you liked it. I was debating whether or not I should comment on your blog now that I'm famous. I decided I better, considering I'm only famous to the people who already know me.

Valerie said...

That comment was from Ben - not Valerie. So is this one.

Anonymous said...

We're going this weekend- can't wait! That is very cool that he works for Pixar. Must be a fun job.