Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lake

Before
After
And the best part is, no more turning the hot water line off in between every use to prevent a small lake from forming under the sink.

3 comments:

Andy Porter said...

I sat there for a couple minutes looking at those pictures trying to figure out why in the world you labeled that post "lake". It seriously had me stumped until I read the ONE sentence in the post. It's going to be a long day for me....I can already tell.

Valerie said...

I sat there looking at the pictures wondering what the difference was between the two pictures. It was like one of those pictures in a kid magazine where you have two pictures that look alike and you have to find what is different about the two.

P.S. I like your family pictures! You're boys are adorable.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous family photo.. I love your faucet too. I had to look at both pics back and forth a couple of times also. You are a funny girl. Love you

Mom