Monday, September 7, 2009

Brigg

Brigg. What can I say about him? This kid is SO cute!! I cannot look at him without smiling. He is such a happy child by nature. He adores his brothers and his dad and jumps in on their daily "wrestle time" without hesitation. He wants to do everything that his big brothers do. Here are some examples...

Light Sabers! (And I have to get him off of the table 20 times a day....he is a climber!)


Goggles!


Costumes! Sam and Luke love dressing in their costumes to play. Not to be left out, this is Brigg in the dragon costume.
Here is a quick translation of his language right now....
- "Da Da!" = Dad
- "Ma!" = Mom
- "Oof" = Food
- "Ooosh" = Shoe
- "Oooos" = Juice (which really means any kind of drink)
-"Cookie" = Cookie ( He LOVES cookies and says the word perfectly)
- "Hhhhhot" = Hot (must stress the "Hhhh" sound and do it in kind of a whisper voice)
- "ight" = "Light"
- "Key" = "Kitty"
And other than that it's a lot of grunting. He does some animal sounds like cows, dog, fish, bunny, elephant and crocodile. He loves playing peek-a-boo and singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Popcorn Popping". His new thing is spitting and then laughing and laughing and then doing it again. His brothers may or may not encourage that.
We love our little Brigg! The only thing wrong with him is that he is growing too fast.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I haven't been able to blog for a while and catching up on your little fam has been such a pleasure! I am impressed with all the home projects and your kids are adorable as ever. Sam's first day was particularly funny. Jack is doing the same thing with saying phrases that make me laugh but also leave me a bit confused as to where he picked it up. Also I wanted to tell you that your family pictures are so lovely. I think you look gorgeous in the one you chose for the header!