- A Heavenly Father who hears our prayers.
- For the companionship of the Holy Ghost who can take our hand and lead us down the right path. We may not know what's in store for us (dang it!), but we can be lead in the right direction.
- For Kendall. I love him. He's a wonderful dad and husband and he's a great friend too. We had lots of time to hang out on our vacation and it reminded me how much I really like him. He's funny and nerdy and everything except boring. I love that.
- For Kendall's job. We are blessed to have a steady income when so many people have lost theirs lately.
- For Sam. He is so imaginative! More than anyone else, he helps me remember the magic of childhood. It's hard not to when you have a kid constantly telling stories about drawing spiders that turn real and give you rides or Grandpa Andersen waking up to Grace raking leaves in his room. I really, truly don't know where he gets this stuff. I wish I could have a day in his head.
- For Luke. Because he reminds me to slow down and just hold my boys more. And he's smart! He saw storm clouds yesterday and said, "Those are Cumulonimbus". No joke. He said it perfectly and everything.
- For Brigg. Beacause I've never met a happier child. Sweet, fun, loving and happy! He added "go!", "heh-wo" (hello), and "Oook" (Luke) to his vocab this week and started actually talking to people on the phone and participating in scriptures. I could sit and just watch him all day.
- For our house. A nice warm, cozy place to spend these cold winter days.
- For our families. Who offer us immense amounts of support and love. I love having so many people that love and care for our kids as well.
- For a husband that loves Black Friday shopping. That way, I can stay in my bed warm and sleeping and still wake up with all the things we wanted from the stores. And, we have all our parents' gifts bought already!
- For blogs that let me stay updated on friends and family and see pictures of my little niece and now a new nephew that I've never met.
- For my calling in the Primary. Isn't it so cool that our wards are run by the members? I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be in the Primary and for all the things I've learned and the ways I've grown because of it.
Happy Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!! We missed seeing you guys. I hope we'll get a chance sometime this season. We're so grateful for you!! I'm jealous you have parents gifts picked out already. That's always a hard one for me. We did get the kids mostly done yesterday{{YAY}}.
Hannah! Happy Thanksgiving, friend! Your family is adorable. I love reading your blog updates. I'm glad everything is going well!
Love ya!
-Carie
I LOVE happy thanksgiving posts. Truly I do. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment