This is my first post of 2010. I'm conscious of this and have been wanting something really good to start of the year (weird?) Anyway, I'm just so excited about this new office wall I just did, I decide to post a picture. You can find more details on it over at
Poppies today.

I guess I'm saying, "Look! I'm already more organized in 2010!" That's good enough for a first of the year post, right?
4 comments:
It's perfect! I love the silhouettes. They are so so so cute!
So cool!!! Wow! The silhouettes look beautiful! I love them on the circles like that. What a nice space to work in. I think I'd like to go through my mail if it was in a pretty space like that. The black and white looks very Hannah to me. Well done friend!
It looks really good- you should be so happy with it! It looks like there's a place for everything...
So can I just hire you to come down and do that to my house?! I'm so in need of some organizational spaces!
Post a Comment