Sunday, January 31, 2010

Draw!


At Luke's "school" this week, we got to make a paper bag puppet.   Brigg loved this project!  I would put a small dot of glue and hand him a button and he would put it on the glue dot.  I was amazed at not only his captivation with the project but also his coordination as he put those buttons right on.  He loved the finished product and carried it around with him the rest of "school".


From time to time Kendall likes to take one of the boys out for some one on one time.  We call it Sam and Dad time or Brigg and Dad time....Today, Luke drew this picture. When Kendall asked what it was he said, "Luke and Dad time."  Cute.


This is just a glimpse at Sam's drawings these days.  I love to see the evolution of the stick person.  They start out like Luke's above....stick arms and legs coming out of the head.  Sam has now moved on to more chunky arms and legs with fingers and toes and pupils in the eyes. Eventually, he'll add a body on there.   He's also getting better at drawing other objects like this one with an airplane.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm way impressed with the drawings! We're not even close to there!

Andy Porter said...

How sweet that Luke drew "Dad and Luke time". You can tell it means a lot to him!

Kim said...

Hannah..

I want to send you a wedding annoucement. Will you email me your address?

kimcrane(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!