Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This kid is messy!

This kid is SOOO messy!!  These are just 2 instances lately that I took pictures of.  This is when Kendall gave him a Peep.  He rubbed it all around his hands and then put his hands through his hair...




I gave him 2 rectangles off of a Hershey bar that Sam got from Preschool.  When we got home from Preschool, this is what he looked like. 
I tell you what, though, I try to be angry at Brigg for naughty things and I just can't! Kendall and I are both completely smitten with him. We talk about it all the time....that Brigg is just so cute!! He's happy and funny.  He tells knock, knock jokes just like his brothers.  His usually is, "Knock, knock....daddy....banana."  So, I guess we'll excuse the mess if he can keep us all smiling the way he does.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Brigg looks just like you in the pic of him on the stove. He is a cutie!