Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chicken with a Handle

One of Sam and Luke's favorite foods is "chicken with a handle" , otherwise known as chicken legs.  Kendall was the star tonight because he baked some up for dinner.

This is the pile that Sam and Luke consumed...



They were happy...



This guy ate two of his own and was...you guessed it...happy too.

 Go, Kendall! Your dinner was a hit.


4 comments:

Andy Porter said...

Glad to see that my kids aren't the only ones that can pack it down! It's crazy to imagine how much we'll end up spending on food when we have teenagers:)

Carie said...

Hannah! I love the handle...that is hilarious. Your boys are cute ones! Congrats on #4!

Valerie said...

Ahhhh! I want to squeeze Brigg really tight!

Lindsi said...

I eat chicken now but seeing those chicken handles grossed me out. I'm glad your boys eat them so I don't have to. :)