Sam is 5.
Well, officially somewhere around 1:00pm this afternoon. We had a little camping themed party for him on Saturday. Six of his little friends came over for some marshmallow roasting, games, pinata and present opening inside our tent. It was very low key and super fun! Today, I told him he could choose anything he wanted for lunch and I'd make it. He chose shrimp.
Kendall is letting Sam take his very special toy to school for Show and Tell today. His name is "Boulder" and he's a little tranformer toy that Kendall has had since he was a kid. Sam is so excited and loves that his dad is trusting him with that toy.
Poptart tent, pretzel stick fire and gummy bugs all over.





2 comments:
That sounds like a great party! What a blast! Happy Birthday Sam!
What a great birthday idea! I love it! Sammy is getting so big!
Post a Comment