That's cool and all, but what I really wanted to talk about was that at their reception, they had a photo booth.
It was hilarious and tons of fun!
You can get the info on their website, http://www.alleventsphotobooths.com/.
They printed out the strips right away and you got to keep one and then you put one inside this book they had and wrote and message for Abby and Kameron. At the end of the night, they handed A&K a completed photo booth book full of all their guests. And all the guests went home with photo booth strips sticking out of their shirt pockets. So fun!

4 comments:
You and I must think alike b/c I thought the photo booth was the best ever and you beat me to the punch by posting first---but I'm still posting some of ours b/c I love them!
Awesome! My Sister-in-laws brother does this here in Utah(I think it is a different company) and I think it is so cool. Love the pics!
I still haven't been able to look through my whole book but every page is hilarious! I was amazed that some of the old OLD people even got in and put on some props and made funny faces. That was a big hit.
That is the most unique and cool wedding reception idea I have ever heard! Wow! That blows chocolate fountains out of the water! Cute pics!
Post a Comment