Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wedding week

My little sister, Abby, got married a few weeks ago.  As a result, ALL of my siblings and their families came into town for a whole week.  I have 7 siblings, 5 of us married (well, 6 now), and 20 grandkids between all of us. The week was SO fun!

And completely crazy. 

One day, we went over to my brother's house and spent the day to give my parent's house some breathing room. This is the only day I took any pictures.
So, how do you feed lunch to 20 kids and keep them entertained on a hot summer day?  Well, for us, it looked like this...






Remember that slip n slide we got Brigg for his birthday? We put it to good use.



And everyone loved it, even though they had to wait in a huge line for their turn.

Little boys need some down time so they don't explode.  That's my motto anyway.

What a fun week! We haven't had everyone together in a long time and it was a blast. I love seeing my kids play with their cousins. Thanks for getting married, Abby, so that we could do this.

3 comments:

Andy Porter said...

That WAS so much fun to see everyone! She should get married at least once every other month!

Happy Birthday Hannah! I totally love you and I am so glad you were born! Have a wonderful day! We'll be celebrating your birthday tonight as a family even though you're not here! Thanks for being so wonderful.

PS... you look so cute in all of your family pictures that Val took!

R said...

Wow that is a lot of kids!!! I heard it was your bday too today, so I hope it's a good one.

Abby Watson said...

You're welcome. Too bad I missed most of the fun that week. Oh wait, no I didn't, I was the one getting married. THAT was fun. Thanks for coming everyone.