It was my birthday on Sunday.
Kendall did his best to take over the regular motherly responsibilities amidst his early morning and afternoon meetings. He made all the meals and did all the bedtime routine himself. Ahhhhhh. (That's a sigh...not a scream). I got in a long nap and we went for a family bike ride after dinner. Kendall got me "Hunger Games" and "Catching Fire" as I was wanting to read them again before the 3rd one comes out and the wait at the library is way too long. I've been reading them and loving them again. He's also made plans for the boys to spend the night at his Mom's house this coming Friday night so we can go on a date and then to yard sales and the Farmer's market on Saturday morning sans kids (these were my birthday wishes). I can't wait!
Also, I got several phone calls, several emails, a bunch of facebook messages, 2 different friends brought me cookies, a sweet birthday card from another and a full out cake from my Visiting teachers. Holy cow! I feel so loved!
Thanks, everyone!!
5 comments:
Hannah,
It's so fun to blog! Your boys are so cute. I thought about you on your birthday...but I didn't tell you anything that day. Sounds like it was a good day!
I texted you a happy birthday! I hope you got it.
Joe
Oh! I'll charge up my phone and then read it. :) Hey everyone...I also got a text message.
Happy birthday! I posted this on your birthday, so I hope it shows up on time. Oh and could you tell Abby happy birthday too, since I posted this second part on her birthday, but who knows if she will read your blog.
Ben's a slacker and we all know it! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Kendall sure knows how to make it special-good job!
Post a Comment