I was in the crawl space pulling out baby clothes and baby carseat and all that. Sam came in and found the Johnn Jump Up. After a while, I look in the backyard to find Sam and this is what I see...
He climbed the tree, attached the Jump up to a limb and then climbed in. He does have shorts on, they're just pushed all the way up by the too-small seat.
This is mostly because my kids love having videos of themselves to watch online. And also because I like having videos of conversations with 2 year olds. Cute voices. Cute words. I can't get enough of this particular boy.
Also, 9 more days and counting.....


4 comments:
Hannah, your boys are so cute! Good luck with the next one :) Too bad neither one of us can seem to produce a different gender. I want a couple of boys :( Hopefully one day...in say a couple of years :)
i laughed so hard at sam in that jump thing. It's amazing that you can just have a conversation with Brigg and he's only 2. Have a baby.
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize how close you were! Looking at your cute boys, I can't help but be excited for you to have another one! They have such unique personalities! I can't wait to get to know #4!
So do you have any ideas for #4? Your boys are very cute and seem to always keep it exciting over there! I can't wait to see your baby!
Post a Comment