Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blessing

Dodge was blessed today.  Kendall gave a great blessing and it was fun having so much family at church with us....especially to help occupy the kids during Sacrament meeting. :) 

We had a great Sunday full of lots of family.  
Joe and Andy and fam came up last night and stayed which was tons of fun.  Here's what pictures I have of the event...

The first and only picture we have of the whole family. 


Great Grandma Porter with Dodge



Thanks, everyone, for coming! 

8 comments:

Michelle Merrill said...

Hannah, here are my random thoughts.

Your baby is so cute and I love the family picture!

I'm glad to see Lindsi in your pictures. I haven't heard from her forever!

And, is that Caleb? Holy cow, he looks so different. How old is he now? Our baby brother's are growing up. How weird. We must be getting older. Four kids? Yeah, we are definitely getting older :)

Abby Watson said...

Where's me picture where's me picture?????

Do you know what that's from? Newsies but it accurately reflects how sad I am that you didn't get a picture of ME! :)

Hannah said...

Who do you think I am? OfCOURSE I know what movie that's from. Sorry. I didn't do the picture taking...I never would have left you out.

I'm wearing one of the t-shirts you gave me today.

Hannah said...

And Michelle....Yeah, Caleb is a full out teenager. And we are old.

Betsy said...

Good cover for your spelling typo, Abby :)

Betsy said...

p.s. I do hate that we're not there too :(

Valerie said...

I'm with Betsy, we are sad we couldn't come either. Dodge is one cute baby!

Andy Porter said...

We were there...neener neener neener. Dodge is SO ADORABLE and I miss him already!! Thanks for having us!! We loved spending time with you, and our kids can't stop talking about how fun it was!