Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas morning...

**I have posted 4 or 5 entries today, so scroll down and to the previous page to see the**

We spent the 23rd-24th cleaning our carpets from the flood. Then, we headed down and spent a little time with Kendall's dad, then over to my Grandparent's Christmas Eve party, then to Tremonton to Kendall's grandma's house for a bit.  Then, home to our house where the boys opened one present (some new slippers), we told the Nativity story with our special, glass Nativity set, got some cookies and milk out for Santa and then went to bed. 





The cookies were gone and Santa left a note!
A Buzz Lightyear that pops out his wings!! The boys had been wanting these for probably a year and half. Santa finally gave in. 

Sorry about the sideways picture here.  I made each of the boys a cape. Here is Super Brigg!

And Super Luke!

Fun with stockings in our empty, but dry, basement. 
Out traditional Christmas morning breakfast....German pancakes. Yums.



We went to Kendall's Mom's house for lunch and the back home just in time for Kendall's dad to come over for dinner. It was a fun, busy Christmas!  

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

When I grow up I want to learn how to sew! I have always wanted to be able to make the boys cool things like that. I'm impressed Hannah!

Kathryn Cooper said...

That is a bummer that your basement flooded! How awful, especially while you were a single parent. I'm glad all the toys weren't ruined that would have been doubly sad.