Friday, March 18, 2011

Fort

Some more snow fun.  Kendall worked hard on this and was pretty proud of the outcome, so I better post some pictures.  We had a big snowfall and the boys were so excited to go make a snow fort with Kendall.  Well, the snow was really powdery and hard to build with, so Kendall had to get creative.

He used our 2 payskool cars and several sleds to make a frame and then built the powdery snow up around them.
Here's the door. 
The inside. 
Happy boys. 




4 comments:

Michelle Merrill said...

Oh man, I wish we had snow sometimes. My kids love to play in the snow! Looks like a lot of fun :)

Andy Porter said...

Um, are these RECENT pictures??? I can't believe how much snow you are still having! I totally laughed seeing those cars inside. Such a cute idea.

Ben Porter said...

Whoah! I always forget that some places get winter. Looks so fun!

Sarah said...

That is so cool!

Brynn