Friday, April 1, 2011

6 months

(two days ago). It would be really cool if I was right on top of things like this. 


Already playing with swords!
This is his favorite place.  He would sit on my lap all day. 
 
Look at those lips!! They are my favorite feature. 

He may hold himself up high on his tummy, but this kid doesn't roll. Or sit. Probably because he spends so much time on my lap (as mentioned before) to stay safe from a bunch of older brothers that never leave him alone. I'm sure he'll get around to it someday. 

5 comments:

Abby Watson said...

He. is. so. CUTE! I have your Nalgene bottles.

Kathy said...

kiss those little lips for me!

Ashlee said...

Oh Hannah. He is a cutie! Having a lap companion is wonderful. I miss mine! Good thing I will get another soon... :)

cassie said...

hannah he is seriously a doll! and you are such a beautiful mommy!

Sarah said...

HE IS SOOO CUTE!





Brynn