Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Joy



Oh, I love this little boy!

My favorite things about Dodge right now....

- The way he screams, "Da!Da!" when Kendall comes home from work.
- The way he screams, "Mommy!" when he wakes up and random other times throughout the day....especially while we're driving.
- His little mouth.
- His crazy hair.
- He still only has 2 teeth! (He'll be 17 months next week)
- He LOVES balls. He sees and points out every ball...."Baw" he says.
- He kinda refuses to say much. Instead, he has little noises or actions for things. Like, he clicks his tongue for his binky (even though he CAN say "ginky"). When I give him a graham cracker, he moves his finger across it, telling me that he wants me to spread peanut butter on it.
- In Primary (I teach sunbeams), he always walks over to his brothers (especially Brigg) in their classes to say hi.
- He gives the sweetest kisses.

Here are some pictures from the week after Christmas that I've been wanting to post...



 







2 comments:

Allyson said...

He is a doll for sure. What great pictures.

Andy Porter said...

He is soooo cute!! I love his crazy hair too! :)