Monday, March 5, 2012

Another Bathroom B & A

Time for another before and after! This is our master bathroom.

BEFORE:

 This bathroom was not as gross as the other one, but it did have a carpeted vanity area and nasty linoleum.

DURING...
carpet out, new subfloor added, linoleum pulled up, some moldy areas by the tub cleaned. 


Toilet pulled out. Yummy. 
 AFTER:

 New tile, new faucet, painted, new baseboards, painted vainty and added knobs.
A good shot of the new tile AND the new carpet that was installed throughout the house. 


Before and After.....


9 comments:

R said...

looks awesome. How did you do the distressing on the cupboards?

Ashlee said...

I love these before and afters! So inspiring!

Abby Watson said...

Ohhh it's so prety!!

Abby Watson said...

I mean pretty.

Allyson said...

Wow! Love it! Especially the white paint. I had a dream you were at my ward's r.s. dinner- funny. I was so happy to see you though!

Hannah said...

Thanks, all!

Rachel: a little sanding around the edges and then put on stain with a stain pen and wipe it off. I plan on using antiquing glaze instead of stain when I do my kitchen cabinets, though....it's thicker and supposedly a little easier to work with.


Allyson: aw! I wish I was at your RS dinner!

Emily said...

We are in the "during" phase of our bathroom! These pictures are so inspiring!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

That looks so great, I love it! Good work!

Andy Porter said...

Wow! That looks so great! I love the white cabinets. The flooring looks fantastic! I love it all!