Friday, July 27, 2012

Fourth of July

A while ago, it was July 4th.  We had a super fun and incredible week at a family reunion with all my siblings and their families.  I have much more to show on that later, but for now, here is fireworks at my parents' house. (DISCLAIMER: If you see a picture and it's way awesome and incredible and you wonder how in the world I took it....well, I didn't.  The majority of the pictures on this post were taken by my cool and talented sister-in-law, Valerie.)

Look at all those cousins! And that's not even all of them!


The men setting things on fire. 

Andy with my little Dodge. 


That's a handsome face. 


His tongue is always sticking out. 

We had a bit of a down pour just before fireworks. 





 These next three are actually Ben making shapes with his sparkler.  Is that cool or what?

 
And is says a message....Ben <3 Val. Awww.  

















No comments: