Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Look who's 30!

Kendall is the big 3-0 today!

Since this is no regular birthday, I planned a little extra fun.  Janice was nice enough the watch all the boys overnight.  Kendall and I went to dinner at an all you can eat Sushi place in Salt Lake and then drove to Midway.  We stayed in a little hotel called, "Midway Nightly Cottages". It was right on Main Street and we walked around Midway a bit when we got there. It's a quiet, neat little town.

 In the morning, I had arranged a fly fishing tour.  We anticipated there being a larger group, but it turns out we were the only ones signed up for that morning, so it was a private lesson! Cool!  We had such a great time!  Our guide, Tim, was awesome....super patient and a great teacher with a great love for fly fishing.  Kendall caught a big 17 inch brown trout and I caught 2 little (under 6 inch) brown trouts. We both loved fly fishing and would love to do it again.








Happy Birthday, Kendall!



3 comments:

Andy Porter said...

Happy Birthday Kendall!! What a fun way to celebrate!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Awww such a good wifey!! How fun!

Valerie said...

I love how you are both so creative in the things that you do. 30's are way better than 20's. I've been an expert for a few years now and know for a fact that it only gets better! Happy Birthday Kendall and welcome to the club!