I hate daylight savings in the Fall. This is me blogging at 6:25 because Brigg woke up at 4:45 all smiley and ready for the day and even did his ritual morning poo. Then Sam and Luke came bounding in at 5:20 wanting breakfast. It'll be mostly dark before Kendall makes it home from work and that depresses me. Seriously, by the time January hits I'm usually fighting off the cold-stuck-in-the-house-never-see-the-sun-sick-kids-all-the-time blues. I know i should find the good in it and all that, but this morning all I really want to say is that I hate winter.
2 comments:
That was poetic. You should be a blues singer. Really though, there is such a thing as "Seasonal Affective Disorder." :)
You're funny lately. You're always funny but you have a certain something coming out that I'm lovin. I could feel your desperation in this post. I'm glad I was asleep at the time you were writing it. :)
Post a Comment