Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just some things...

Brigg has gotten into filling his shirt with things.  Weird, I know.  Here he is with a shirt full of magnets. 


And then I caught him stuffing his shirt full of wipes. See them sticking out the top?
Last week I helped watch my sister's kids a bit.  This is little cutie pie, Afton... 
And this is Brigg whenever I was holding her.

Everyone at our house has been sick, sick, sick.  Turns out Sam had a double ear infection, though he never once complained about his ears. He was down and out for several days.


Brigg also got some antibiotics for his throat and Luke is coughing and we've been putting antibiotic drops in his eyes which were bright red. Kendall and I are both stuffy and have sore throats.  I REALLY have a hard time in February.  I can pretty much handle winter up until about when February comes around every year.  It's freezing and dark and dreary and it's been this way for atleast the last 4 months and I'm not confidant of an end to it until April. This affects me. I feel tired and down and grumpy.  If I could, I think I'd be a snowbird and head somewhere sunny and warm for the winter.

On another note, Russell just got a job at Nike.  I think he'll fit right in with the cool, athletic people there, no?

5 comments:

Andy Porter said...

I'm so sorry that you were sick and babysitting all week!! I totally spaced that you were doing that. I'm sorry I didn't help you!
SPRING WILL COME!!! IT WILL!! I'm dying too. I get really impatient and angry with snow days this time of year. I just packed up all our snowsuits yesterday. Most likely that will be premature, but it felt good to do it anyway:)

Sarah said...

Just come out to ABQ again...and stay until April.

Betsy said...

I pretty sure you're pregnant--I've been suspicious for awhile.

Hannah said...

Hmmm....so are being sick of winter and having a cold symptoms of pregnancy?

Valerie said...

That Brigg cracks me up stuffing his shirt like that! My kids only stuff their shirts to pretend they have boobs.