It's a BOY!
Monday, May 17, 2010
padded hangers
When I first announced I was pregnant with Sam, Kendall's sweet grandma came with gifts...one boy outfit and one girl outfit. They were both cute, warm outfits with a matching hat, hung on a puffy fabric hanger. I hung them in the closet. Soon, I found out I was having a boy and took that boy outfit off the hanger. The girl one was placed in the back of the closet for sometime in the future. That boy outfit was worn....and then worn again....and then worn again. I still have that little pink and white outfit on a little pink and white puffy hanger. It hangs in the back of Sam and Luke's closet awaiting a time when it is needed. I had an ultrasound today. That little pink outfit will have to stay in the back of the closet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Congrats!!! How did I miss the announcement that you are expecting too??
When is your due date? Mine's Sept. 25th and I'm expecting a girl! That means our kids could get married. LOL
Hope that you are feeling good and that all is well. You have the cutest family and I know your next one will be totally adorable as well!!
congrats!!! i had no idea you were pregnant again!! thats so exciting! i am expecting a boy in august and alex is expecting a boy in september, when is yours coming?! that is so exciting!!!!
Like the others I had no idea that you were expecting. Maybe this was meant to be your annoucement to friends and the blogging world. :) I hope you are feeling well. I guess you were meant to be a Mommy to lots of fun and cute boys. I hope that that pink outfit gets worn sometime though. Good luck with all and post pictures of your cute belly as it grows.
I know, we hadn't announced it on the blog yet. I'm due Oct 3. Thanks for all the congrats!
Aw, hooray! You guys are such great parents and great people. I'm happy for little boy spirit #4 that he gets to come to your family.
THat's wonderful!! Congrats:) 4 little boys:) What great playmates!
Wow!!! Congratulations Hannah! Your boys are the cutest!
Awesome!!!!! I love little boys. They are such sweet little guys congrats
Wow! That is such wonderful news! And an OCTOBER baby to boot! I have always wanted an October baby. I think it would be the absolute perfect time to bring home a newborn. I hope you are feeling well! Big hugs and Congratulations from Illinois!
Awesome! I knew you were trying to compete with the Atkinsons! You almost have your own basketball team! Congrats! (My family had five boys, so you are almost there!)
I was so hoping for a girl for you, but I have to say, little boys are SO special. Xander is my little man and he loves to be by me all the time. We call each other "buddies". I cuddle with him and he gives me kisses. Boys are so much fun! Congrats!
Heavenly Father really wants YOU to have this little boy. He needs you and you need him. I can't wait to meet him. Love you
I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats! SO exciting!!!! Burke's Mom had 5 boys before she got her girl, and I have to say, I don't think there is ANYTHING better than a family full of boys---SO FUN!!!!
This is good, because every time we've visited, you've either just had a baby, or were pregnant. The last time we came out I was a little weirded out that neither was the case...
CONGRATS!
Post a Comment