Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011!
We had some crrrrrrazy celebrating around here last night!

We had confetti poppers!




And a toast to the new year!


Actual time: 7:45 PM

4 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Hannah...so sorry about the carpet situation, man are you kidding me? Fun poopy lessons you learn and have to deal with in life. You guys really pulled through though and I got a little teary eyed when reading about all the amazing help you got, it is just so overwhelming to think about how elders will just drop everything in a second to help those in need. Maybe a good christmas story to remember.

Valerie said...

I just read all of your other posts. Crazy happenings in the Andersen home! I can't believe your basement flooded! I'm glad everything worked out.

Andy Porter said...

I am cracking up at the actual time. Ha ha ha...just because Luke looks so tired in that first picture of him. Ha ha ha ha. That's so cute. Happy New Year!!

Allyson said...

Sam looks like Kendall in that last pic!